Monday, October 20, 2014

Take the shot...


You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.
–Wayne Gretzky

If you've bounced around my Facebook Page recently, you may have noticed a photo tip I posted there, that basically says... take the photo.


Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that you should "spray and pray" (taking a lot of pics and hope for a good one), I believe you should always try your best. I'm talking about those times you see a moment unfold and you don't take the shot - coz it "won't be good enough".


Take it anyway - the result might surprise you.


Wayne Gretzky I quoted above is a former professional ice hockey player, and I'm pretty sure he was not talking about photos, but the words holds truth for you and me as well.



My "lucky" shot taken with my cell phone.

Looking for someone to help you with photography or graphic design? Please give me a shout, or visit my website.

Comment using Facebook:

Or use Blogger comment area: