Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Cute camera brooch DIY


I found a DIY for this cute little camera brooch on photojojo.com

I'm not normally much of a brooch girl, but this one is of a camera and I can (in theory) make it myself, and, it's cute dammit!


There is a little problem though - I have only half an idea of what shrink plastic is, and no idea where to find it in Cape Town. (If you do - please pop me an email - suki@jaggeddaisy.co.za and tell me). 

You could probably turn it into something else - maybe pop in a hole to turn it into a necklace or keychain (add hole before baking) or put a magnet on the back and brighten up your fridge. 

Anyway - if you would like to make your own, check out the tutorial on photojojo...

Send me pics of what you made, or, even better, send me a brooch ;)

xxxSuki