Wednesday, March 6, 2013

About - a first post...

Dear blog reader

Up to now I've been blogging in a personal capacity only, but as my business develops, so do I, and it seems to be time to create a blog dedicated to my work.

So, to start off, a quick overview...

Hello, my name is Suki Lock ;)

Yup, a mirror pic, hence the wrong-way-round "Canon"

I am a graphic designer, photographer and writer. I love music and play a couple of instruments (some badly). I enjoy soppy movies while eating too much popcorn. Nothing makes me happier than knowing the people around me are happy.

My intention with this blog is to give helpful or interesting (or hopefully both) information about design, photography and how to deal with us creative types.

If you have a question, give me a shout, although email would be better, unless you have a really loud voice.

(Sometimes my posts will include my style of humour. I fear if you wanna read this, it's something you will have to endure...)

Please feel free to look around the blog or my official website, and do not hesitate to contact me if you require a service I provide.

Kind regards
Suki Lock


Comment using Facebook:

Or use Blogger comment area: